School is back in full swing here and I can’t help but notice the other moms. I’m sure they notice me too. There are certain kinds of us moms that can be found at school. Dropping off, picking up, volunteering.
1. Pajama Mom- Everybody sees her and everybody wishes they had the balls to be her! (maybe) Every day without fail she is in her pajamas with her messy pony tail getting all the kids out of the car.
2. Tiny Clothes Giant Fake Boob Mom- Yes we have those where we live too. She’s got it and she’s flaunting it. No matter where she is!
3. Hippie Organic Mom- She wears long flowing skirts and Birkenstocks and packs her kids lunches with all organic food with water in a reusable stainless steel bottle. (This could be me….)
4. Always Volunteering Mom- You see her every time you’re at school and know she’s not a teacher but what the hell is she is always doing there? She practically lives there!
5. Perfectionist Mom- This mom always has her hair done, make up done, dresses great, makes sure her kids have their hair done with nice clothes as well. Has her kids scheduled for random shit all year and actually makes it to everything!
6. Caffeinated Mom- You never see this one without that cup of joe in hand. It’s a tall cup too!
7. Running Late Mom- Zooming passed you, driving like an ass hole because their running late and things are chaotic every morning for her. Yep, everyday!
8. Gossip Queen Mom- I steer clear of these ones. You know them as soon as they open their mouths. They’ve been at school so long that they know everything about everybody and very eager to share it!
9. Hot Yoga Mom- She comes to school in her hot yoga pants carrying her water bottle with her hot body making everybody jealous of her dedication to fitness.
10. Yelling Mom- Whether it’s nice things or not so nice things, there is always the mom yelling from her car or at the sidewalk. Yelling at her kids or someone else. She’s usually a disheveled mess but she’s always there.
In no way am I passing judgement on any of these moms. I know for a fact I am part of some of these. I am a bit of #3 and #5. I have fake boobs but they are nowhere near HUGE! I could be a #9 but I never go to school in my workout clothes. I wear my yoga pants for comfort not for working out.
What kind of mom are you???
All of us moms are different with one common goal, Wanting what is best for our kids.